Saturday, December 1, 2007

A Mild Week

Music: Learn to Fly- Foo Fighters
Mood: Ready for Break

So apparently I write novels on this blog, but nonetheless, it helps me get away from school for a bit. Luckily (or unluckily) for ya'll today, the post will be relatively short.

This week was pretty mild. Not much going on except the same old, same old. Everything is going all right. I just need to prove myself on several final exams to earn my A. In management, we presented the findings of our consulting project to our class and got a good grade on that. The final proposal is due on Monday. In Spanish, I had both an in-class essay and quiz on Friday. It was intense, but hopefully I did well. I need to do well to get an A in Spanish. For Accounting, I'm actually staying ahead of things and understanding the material. In French Revolution, an American History professor can to speak and helped us compare and contrast the American Revolution to the French Revolution and uncover why the French Revolution was more violent. That was pretty amazing! And I got my history paper back today, and I did well! I was pretty proud of that paper, given that I wrote it from 2 to 6am on Sunday. I still have yet to get my management paper and philosophy paper back.

So other than that, this week was pretty low key. This weekend, I'm serving as a debate judge at the UT Longhorn. Yesterday, I judged four rounds of debate, and today, I've got about 10 rounds to judge. I did Lincoln-Douglas Debate (LD Debate) in high school, and UT debate asked me to judge this year. I'm getting paid to judge, so the money is okay. Right now, I'm supposed to be in a round, but they had an excess number of judges so they didn't need me. Hopefully, I'll be able to get a lot of homework done because when I'm not judging between rounds, I can read up on French Revolution or do some management review too.

Well, that's all for now. I promised I'd keep my post short. Now that I'm done with recruiting and accepted a summer internship in Dallas, I can take a breather and focus on grades.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

I love your long posts.

just incase you didn't know :)

Mashaal said...

haha i'm not going anywhere! unless borderline insane counts...=)