So since I barely have time to write, since I work from 8 to 5 and then get home and am exhausted, I'll make lists.
Weeks at Work: 2, working on 3rd
Living: with my brother in Belltown
Commute: walk to work, 1.15 miles (or 20-25mins each way)
Hours: wake at 7, work at 8, lunch, off at 5, gym at 5:30, dinner at 7, bed by 11 (ideal)
Watching: Better off Ted
Funny/Interesting Company Names I've Come Across here in Commercial Banking
- Erection Company
- First & Goal
- Fluke Electronics
- Kompact Kar Kompany
- Motorvation
- Tacoma Screw Product
- Core Oncology
- Cougar Holding
- Concentric Solutions
- Freakonomics by Stephen Dubner and Steven Levitt
- Bel Canto by Ann Patchett
- Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin
- reading, Sula by Toni Morrison
- Seattle Mariners Game
- Fremont's Summer Solstice Festival
- Seattle Gay Pride Parade
- Transformers
- RENT, the Broadway musical
- Mizuno Inspire 5 Running Shoes
- Washington Cherries for $2/lb
- UT Football season tickets + OU: $245
- Old Navy Flipflops: $2
- Sushi (x2)
- Japanese
- Indian
- Hong Kong Style
- American
- (expensive) Classy Seafood
- Fish & Chips
- Pizza
- Thai
- Ethiopian
- Vietnamese
- Greek
- see Death Cab for Cutie (July 18/19) and/or The Fray (Aug 6)
- Harry Potter (July 15, in imax on July 29)
- Vancouver (x2 or x3)
- Meet up with Dave
- Ride the Seattle Duck Tour (while PLARS-ing)
- Chicago for Mortar Board conference (July 23-25)
- Run in a 10k in Seattle
(You can see photos of Seattle on my Facebook Seattle album. I'm too lazy to upload them here on blogger.)
Edit [7.8.09]
Food Eaten: Korean, Mediterranean
Tickets Bought: Death Cab for Cutie
Starting: Beginner Rowing classes Mon, Wed, Sat.
Overheard in the Elevator: "He's using his yuppie food stamps.. aka. $20 dollar bills."
Mariners Games: 2, lost both times- once in the company's suite right over home plate
Reading: Finished Sula, now reading Dreams From My Father, by Barack Obama
To Do: not meet up with Dave (scheduling issues)
2 comments:
OOOH Dreams From My Father! I really need to read that!
I was going to tell you to add Mediterranean to your list, and then you added it yourself! And I was also going to say go see Death Cab, and you are. Woot.
buy viagra on line buy viagra in england negative effects of viagra viagra overdose buy viagra in canada cheap cheap viagra cost of viagra viagra suppliers in the uk cost of viagra viagra suppliers in the uk viagra for sale without a prescription bad side effects of viagra viagra overdose viagra online uk
Post a Comment