Mood: Runner's High
I got up this morning at 7:15 to go jogging to beat the humidity, and I'm loving waking up early! I did the same on Wednesday. Today, I ran from my house on 29th and Rio, down Dean Keaton, up Red River, up MLK, down Congress and across the Congress Bridge, back up Congress, up MLK, and down the Drag back to 29th! It was such a glorious run and I'm still enjoying the runner's high. (According to MapMyRun, it was a good 7 miles! I can't believe how much I've progressed since I've started training this summer.) Ok, enough of that.
Welcome back to school everyone! This is my first official post to start off the school year! To the new McCombs students on campus, welcome to Austin, welcome to McCombs, and welcome to my blog! I'm now a senior Finance, Business Honors, and Plan II Honors major with a minor in Accounting. I've been blogging about my college life and career search since sophomore year, and I can't believe that I'm a senior now and the recruiting process I'm going through is for full-time offers and NOT internships. It's a weird feeling knowing that full-time jobs don't have a specified end-date like internships do, and that any change from that job will have to come from my own initiative. Honestly, I cannot believe I'm a senior. I'll do my best to savour this year and to live it to the fullest! This semester, I only have class on Tuesday and Thursday from 8am to 3:30pm, which I'm looking forward to. I'm such a morning person, that I feel I'm more productive in the morning. I'll also be busy with recruiting and extra curricular activities. It's definitely an interesting change of pace from the summer, and I can't figure out which one I like better.
Let's do quick photo recap of my summer:
I took a ferry to Bainbridge Island and had some of the best ice cream I've ever had at Mora's. This is a shot from the ferry of some of the Seattle skyline.
All right, well, I hope you enjoyed the photos! I need to get some other things done before a couple of meetings today. I also need to drop my resume some more for full-time recruiting. Next week will be a busy week filled with events and dinners with employers. Hope everyone has a great Friday and an awesome weekend! Feel free to leave me comments. If for my readers who I don't know. Feel free to say hello to me in the hall and introduce yourself! I love meeting new people, and I don't bite!
5 comments:
Hello !.
You re, I guess , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.
AimTrust is what you need
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.
It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!
I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://bowunytib.lookseekpages.com/ubelib.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to become rich
Hello !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.
AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.
It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!
I`m happy and lucky, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct companion who uses your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://jidatagug.uvoweb.net/gujiqehy.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich
Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started to get real money.
It's all about how to choose a proper companion who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the income with me.
You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]
Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Now, I feel good, I started take up real money.
It's all about how to choose a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the income with me.
You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]
Glad to greet you, ladies and gentlemen!
Sure, you’ve heard about me, because my fame is running in front of me,
my parents call me Peter.
Generally I’m a venturesome analyst. recently I take a great interest in online-casino and poker.
Not long time ago I started my own blog, where I describe my virtual adventures.
Probably, it will be interesting for you to find out how to win not loose.
Please visit my diary. http://allbestcasino.com I’ll be glad would you find time to leave your opinion.
Post a Comment