Mood: How to Love is STUCK IN MY HEAD AND I CANNOT STOP PLAYING IT (~20+ times today alone!)
Music: How to Love by Lil Wayne (Cover by Sam Tsui)
Just another week in Houston. This past weekend, Dave (who was in Dallas on holiday for the week) and Ravi (who drove up from Austin) came to stay at the apartment. We had a bunch of fun catching up, drinking, and being goofy. I, in typical Indian style, started getting sleepy at the bar. =\
Saturday, we went to Clay Pit with a bunch of people and then went to REI and Costco. We also booked our cruise on the Norwegian Epic... Something we've talked about doing since our last cruise during senior year spring break. I am too excited about this cruise, and I hope it will be #epic!
On the work front, I'm learning a lot about manging my own work and being responsible for an entire aspect of the project, including the actual information, creating presentation materials, and engaging with the clients to help them out. It's daunting but I'm enjoying it. One complaint I have is that my right wrist is KILLING me from all this typing. I have a fear that it's an early sign of carpal tunnel.. IDK what I can do.. I'm so young, and I bet the rest of my career will be in front of a computer screen (or hopefully less and less will be).
Oh, and I'm going to San Fran this weekend instead of back to Dallas to visit my brother, Dave, and other friends in the Bay Area!

Here's a morning view of the Williams Tower in Houston from my hotel room
Music: How to Love by Lil Wayne (Cover by Sam Tsui)
Just another week in Houston. This past weekend, Dave (who was in Dallas on holiday for the week) and Ravi (who drove up from Austin) came to stay at the apartment. We had a bunch of fun catching up, drinking, and being goofy. I, in typical Indian style, started getting sleepy at the bar. =\
Saturday, we went to Clay Pit with a bunch of people and then went to REI and Costco. We also booked our cruise on the Norwegian Epic... Something we've talked about doing since our last cruise during senior year spring break. I am too excited about this cruise, and I hope it will be #epic!
On the work front, I'm learning a lot about manging my own work and being responsible for an entire aspect of the project, including the actual information, creating presentation materials, and engaging with the clients to help them out. It's daunting but I'm enjoying it. One complaint I have is that my right wrist is KILLING me from all this typing. I have a fear that it's an early sign of carpal tunnel.. IDK what I can do.. I'm so young, and I bet the rest of my career will be in front of a computer screen (or hopefully less and less will be).
Oh, and I'm going to San Fran this weekend instead of back to Dallas to visit my brother, Dave, and other friends in the Bay Area!
Here's a morning view of the Williams Tower in Houston from my hotel room
Room service! Lobster bisque, a salmon burger, and pinot noir from Sonoma
1 comment:
My wrist hurts all the time from typing, too = ( It helps to have a real mouse instead of a touchpad on a laptop, so if that's something you can do, that might make a difference!
Post a Comment