Music: buzz of the laptop
Mood: strange
I guess all the stress has had a physical impact on me. I haven't really noticed anything different, but several people have told me that when they just see me, it seems like something is wrong. Honestly, there's nothing really wrong with me, but I appreciate everyone who has asked or reached out to me. I just hope that this isn't noticable when I do interview with the company in Houston on Friday. That's right, I'm driving down to Houston on Thursday night to interview with a banking company that does loans for mid-sized clients on Friday. The work for this position seems very interesting, and I really think I'm going to benefit if I do get the internship. Needless to say, I really want this internship. I'm going to come off as enthusiastic as possible and express my sincere desire to work with them. They're interviewing 4 students from A&M and one other student from UT. Not bashing A&M students, but I'm hoping I can blow them out of the water.
Oh also, big shout out to Yolanda H. She told me that she reads my blog, and that totally made me happy to know that someone reads this. Haha.
Anyways, quick blog. I have so much going on, I'll try to update this weekend when I'm home, but I don't even know if I'll have enough time for that. YIKES.
Anyways, quick blog. I have so much going on, I'll try to update this weekend when I'm home, but I don't even know if I'll have enough time for that. YIKES.
No comments:
Post a Comment