Mood: Relaxing
Texas beat Iowa State 56 to 3! And LSU was upset by Univ. of Kentucky! Sweet, this truly is the season of upsets. Haha. And Cal was beat by Oregon State. Sheezz. Who is going to be in the BCS Championship then? Ahhhh.
So far, this weekend has been great! It's nice to know that this coming week will be relatively mild. No crazy tests or any extreme stress-inducing assignments. So this means that this weekend can be pretty laid back. Obviously, I've got some homework to do, like reading for French Revolution, Philosophy, and Management, but other than that, I'm taking a nice break from school.
In fact, today, after sleeping in, getting brunch at Kinsolving, I watched last Monday's episode of Heroes. That was sooo good, and I am anticipating Monday's episode. Afterwards, I went to Gregory Gym to lay out by the pool and enjoy the sun and good weather. So this weekend has been great so far. It's finally nice to take a break and not have to worry about studying for tests or worrying about completing assignments!
Well, I guess that's all I have for now. I'll return to the Red Sox vs. Cleveland game. Go Sox!!! =) I love Boston and the Red Sox (only second to the Astros, of course!). In fact, I'd love to maybe intern or even work in Boston after college! =)
1 comment:
randommmmmm
Post a Comment