Music: Beatles- Hey Jude
Mood: Calm
My team just finished presenting, and now we're waiting for results. After two weeks and countless hours spend working on the case (for fun), we're done. Hopefully we advance to finls so that we have a chance at winning the $4,000 grand prize. This week, there wasn't that much work to do at all, but I was still very busy-- research, classes, psychology paper, case competition, and clubs. I always have too much going on for me. I was talking to my mom about how busy and I am and how little sleep I'm getting right now, when my mom asked me why I keep doing, I really counldn't tell her why. The canned answer I have when people ask me why I do so much during BHP info sessions, I say that's what keeps me busy. Right now, however, I'm ready for a day to do NOTHING. NOTHING at all. That isn't possible at all. There's just too much going on, and I have so many commitments that I can't quit now, and I don't want to.
So this is what I have to do this weekend:
- More BizIT (if we advance to finals)
- research
- accounting review (for test on Thursday)
- relax?
No comments:
Post a Comment