Music: the vacuum in the background
Mood: tired
It appears that my past couple of weeks of life-loving have come to an end. This last week of school has taken its took and caused me to overeat, undersleep, and write papers, study, and meet in groups like crazy. It's quite unfortunate. I have this theory about Sundays. If sundays are gloomy and gross, the week will be horrible. This sunday, Green Means Go was scheduled for 8am but it was rained out by a horrible downpour. The rest of the day was all right, a bit overcast and chilly.
Sunday afternoon, I finished my paper for psychology and did some research for my philosophy paper. I'm currently working on my philosophy paper and it's slow going. I'm really sick of the class and know I'm going to make an A so there are no worries. I'm just ready to be done though. In Spanish, I had a final interview on monday, which went badly because i swear I misconjucated all the verbs in the wrong tense. I've got the final listening part on friday which is 20% of my final exam grade. In accounting, my group presented today and that was pretty exciting! We did amazing (so I thought) but we still have to get the written proposal done. In STAT, we're just doing group presentations and we've got a cumulative final for that.
Overall, I'm ready to be done. I actually leave on May 10th, start my internship May 19th, finish on August 15th, and then head off to hong kong on August 21st and I won't be back from HKG until January. I'm actually really scared. After May 10th, I won't seen Austin for the next months unless I come back down over the summer to visit, which I'm sure I will (hopefully). The thing is, I'm ready for classes to be done. I'm ready to get my 4.0 and run off for the summer, but I'm not ready to say good bye to Austin, to campus, or to my friends. I feel like I've just started to warm up to Austin more so than last year, and I'm not ready to part yet. It just seems so quick.
Literally two weeks and I'm GONE. Scary, huh? In the meanwhile, I've got tons of work to do! Good luck to everyone on their finals. We're on the home-stretch! =)
ok, back to my boring philosophy paper now! Yaya!
1 comment:
Ahhh I have two papers to write before I'm done! One of them, I've done a first draft for and am kind of looking forward to fixing up and making it look pretty, so that won't be too bad, but the other one will be nightmarish, as I have nooo idea what I'm going to write.
I'm concerned that I'm going to end up with a lot of A minuses and not enough As this semester. = / We'll seeee.
Have a wonderful summer if I don't get to see you, Lover!
Post a Comment