Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Almost There

Music: Come Together- The Beatles
Mood: Getting unSick

Studying for finals is draining, especially when you're sick and want to sleep. Good thing I'm getting better and can feel the symptoms going away. I've spent the past three days studying for accounting by reviewing notes, doing practice problems, and summarizing class notes. Last night, after dinner, I reviewed for Stat quickly, and surprisingly, I didn't find it too hard at all. Hopefully I'm ready for stat too. But the game plan for today is to tackle the accounting practice test and rework some of the problems from the class notes again. Then I also want to work some of the sample exams in Stat as well as review some of the past homework for stat as well.

My spanish exam is on Friday at 7pm, and I probably won't start studying for that until Friday morning simply because I don't have time before then. What stinks is that I'm probably not going to leave Austin until Sunday morning. I have so much work to do for research, so I'm going to spend all day Saturday working on it. I think my parents will come up on Saturday evening, spend the night, we'll grab mother's day lunch on Sunday, and then head back to Houston. Then when I get home, I still have to work on a take-home exam for psychology. It doesn't look to bad, but I haven't been doing any of the reading for psychology, so that might take a while. I suppose I could do it on Sunday when I get back.

Well, I woke up today, ate breakfast, and did laundry. I'm now waiting for it to dry, so I suppose I should move onto working on accounting before the whole day escapes me.

No comments: