Music: Days Go By- Keith Urban
Mood: Finished... I Think
Wow! I am finished! And it feels amazing! =) But at the same time, it's eerie that I won't be back in Austin until January. I've said good bye to a lot of my professors, coworkers, and friends, and I can't believe that I won't seen some of these people until January as well. That's so long! And there are other people who are going abroad in the spring who I probably won't see until my senior year! Ekk!
So to recap finals before I depart for the summer: The Stat test on Thursday was okay. It wasn't too hard, and pretty much what I expected. I just want to know that I got my A in the class. The managerial accounting class was pretty annoying. It was harder than I expected, but nonetheless, I expect to get an A in the class as well. Hopefully, none of my professors are reading this and jinx my grades. Lol.
Today, all I really did was study spanish. I was pretty ADD and was easily distracted by the internet (following the democratic nomination process, online shopping, the usual). I woke up at like 10, started studying by 11, got lunch at like 1. And the studied spanish, memorizing vocab. words, studying the culture, and memorizing conjugations, etc. I took the test at 7 and got at around 8:30. From there, I went to the gym and stayed there until it closed (which was at 10.. which was annoying).. I feel like around finals times, I've been eating a ton.. I had a whole bottle of naked juice, ate some peanut butter ice cream, and too many resses peanut butter cups, so I really needed the gym. Plus, today, I was locked up in the honors quad studying all day so it was nice to get out and be a the gym.
Yesterday, also, after taking two finals (and especially after taking accounting) I went for a jog to the capitol. It was nice to see the capitol at night and all bright. I stayed there and did some ab work on the capitol lawn. It was slightly awkward because I was just doing crunches on the lawn while people where just strolling by. Lol.
So tomorrow, I'm spending the day finishing up my research for my professor so I hope to finish that up. Then my parents come up that evening, we'll go out to eat, they'll spend the night in a hotel and then we'll leave back for Houston Sunday morning. I'm actually excited to be back home, but it stinks because I still have a psychology final (take-home) to start (and finish) on Sunday afternoon. Then finally after that, I think I'll be done until I move up to Dallas to start my internship.
In general, I think this year has been absolutely great. I really enjoyed myself, found my niche in the business school, and really got to form better relationships with more people. It's been great blogging and sharing my experiences with all of my readers. I know I'll update over the summer and then blog while I'm abroad. So for now, so long and farewell. Have a safe summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment