Saturday, December 6, 2008

Democratic Alliance for the Betterment and Progress of Hong Kong (aka. DAB)

Music: Whatever You Like- TI
Mood: Tired, about to go to bed

Shyam: This post is for you.

Democratic Alliance for the Betterment and Progress of Hong Kong (aka. DAB)
DAB Headquarters:
15/F., SUP Tower, 83 King's Road, North Point
http://www.dab.org.hk/en/index.jsp


Sorry for the randomness of this video. I was walking through the city , running on 5 hrs of sleep, so I totally forgot what DAB stood for.

So my friend Shyam is obsessed with the Democratic Alliance for the Betterment and Progress of Hong Kong (DAB). I promised I would visit the offices while I was here in Hong Kong. After going to the US embassy to get extra pages in my passport in Central, I took the subway to Fortress Hill and went up to the 15th floor of the DAB to find out more information about the DAB and to get a membership form for Shyam. I had to tell a while lie and say that I was a student researching about the political party for them to let me take a picture of their logo. Haha.

Ok, so today, I went to Shenzhen again to get my 2nd fitting for my 2nd suit, and I also picked up my peacoat and 6 more tailored, monogrammed shirts. (the monogram is on the tail of the shirt, so it's not visible.) Then I was going to go to the alumni dinner but decided against it because I was too tired. Now I'm about to go to bed. I need to start studying for finals.. yikes.. And my parents are coming this FRIDAY!!!! Soo excited! =)

This is the best drink in the world (only 2nd to Diet Dr. Pepper) Can someone check to see if they sell Schweppes Golden Apple Zero in the States?

They got mad when i took this picture outside of the US Consulate.

Inside the offices of the DAB!

15th floor.. DAB

A huge brochure and membership form! Hehe!

No comments: