"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours." - Henry David Thoreau
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Video Blog!
Music: Semi-Charmed Life- Third Eye Blind Mood: Apathetic about Finals
Enjoy! (17:21)
*oh boy, that is NOT a pleasant picture... note to self. smile for about 15 seconds before starting to talk in your next video blog.
1 comment:
1) I really want to see these tailored suits and shirts.
2) I want to see a picture of your ocean view!!
3) That was really long, but I watched it in its entirety.
4) Pineapple cakes are gross.
5) You should take the clip about school out and put it on the McComb's website. You could so be a poster child for them with that bit.
6) I'm glad you voted again.
7) I miss you.
Post a Comment