Music: Be On You- Flo Rida feat. Ne-Yo
Mood: Groggy
It's Sunday already. I cannot believe another week has passed. This semester is going to fly by so quickly, and even though I have a J-O-B now, I still feel like I'm perpetually busy with one thing or another. It's an annoying feeling when you can never feel completely DONE.
I think my last post was when I signed my offer letter for the strategic consulting firm in Dallas. I apologize for never updating about my trip to New York. New York was fun, but again, it is New York. I've discovered that New York and I don't really get along too well. I've concluded that it's such a big city, and every time I visit, I feel a bit overwhelmed and out of place. That's really weird though, because I feel in love with London, Paris, Rome, Hong Kong, Seattle, and many of the other big cities I've visited. It's just New York doesn't mesh with me. Last weekend though, I did get to see a friend I studied abroad with in Hong Kong and another friend who went to high school with me. I was also able to experience NYC night life (which is expensive and getting around can add up as well..), and the highlight of the trip was going to the new Citi Field (formerly Shea Stadium) and watching the Mets clobber my home team Houston Astros. On my quest to visit every MLB stadium, I'm at 6 (Houston, Boston, Dallas, Detroit, Seattle, and now NY Mets)!
Apart from New York last weekend, this past week has been pretty anticlimactic and this weekend was fun, but cold, and my nose is starting to run, which is no bueno.
I'm going up to Dallas on Friday for OU Weekend and I'm sort excited! Hook 'em Horns!
No comments:
Post a Comment