Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Careers are Intense

Music: Ingrid Michaelson- Everybody
(She's coming on Monday, Sept 28th, and I still need to buy tickets, but I can't wait!! By then, I hopefully will have a job lined up.)

Since pictures are worth a thousand words...

I feel like OCR is my homepage and interviews and info sessions make up my day job.

What I've been thinking about often... I've woken at 7am everyday this week for either interviews or class at 8/8:30am.

What my fridge is like at home with my 4 other roommates (but I love my house and my roommates!)


Me and Vicki at the UT vs. Louisiana-Monroe game! I'm excited about Texas Tech on Saturday!!

And my brother is coming in town this Saturday to recruit for his company. I got him a Texas Tech ticket, so he'll be joining my crazy group!

I'll try to do a better update on Friday when things are less busy and I'm not rushing to go to bed! C'est la vie!

No comments: