Music: If It Kills Me- Jason Mraz
Mood: Pumped
I'm ready for my physcis test. It's at 2pm. I've studied all I could have given my circumstances. I've made an effort to go to 2 TA sessions a week and professor office hours. I've practice all my old homework and some extra practice problems. I'm still expected to get only 50% of the material correct because they design the test to be EXTREMELY hard.
Well, I'm going to eat lunch really quickly, then go off to the Bschool to turn in a couple time sheets. Then I'll swing by the plan II office to mingle with other physics students and then head over to take the test at 2. I'll be tortured until 3:30. Then at 4pm, I'm meeting with a realtor to look at a 5-br house that my friends are planning to lease next year.
Wish me luck on my exam! =)
1 comment:
I HOPE YOU LIKE THE HOUSE.
the idea of yall living close to me next year is... beyond words, and I'm really excited at the prospect of it :)
Post a Comment