Music: Si yo Fuera un Chico- Beyonce
Mood: Frustrated
It's the spanish version of If I Were A Boy! I didn't know Beyonce could sing in spanish, but I really like it! =)
In other news, I've had 11 interviews with various companies. Yesterday, I heard from the final strategic consulting I interviewed with and found out that was a no. So far, I've had zero (0, nil, zip, none) job offers or 2nd round interviews (hence the title, 0 for 9). I have yet to hear from 2 more companies, but I'm not too optimistic. I'm not sure if I can blame the economy or myself for this. EDIT: haha. ok.. I'm now officially 0 for 10... waiting to hear back from one more company now.
Last fall, as a sophomore, I had 4 or 5 job offers to weigh against. Now I'm desperate for one. It's interesting how things can change. I'm trying not to think about what would happen if I didn't get a summer internship. That's not even an option for me at this point.
I'm planning on going home this weekend (unless any second round interviews materialize for this friday). I'm excited about going home b/c I need to get some ski clothing I left at home (in preparation for Spring Break!) and I need to get a wok from home so I can cook fried rice. I'm also wanting to see my parents again, get a haircut, and to eat tons of chinese food this weekend.
Ok , I need to do some physics homework before I go to spinning class and then physics class. Right now, I'm so frustrated, but c'est la vie... what can I do but remain positive and cheerful. Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment