Music: Blur- Britney Spears
Mood: brain-numb
Wow. I've never spent so much time on one class. I swear, without Plan II physics, life would be so much easier. I have a test on Thursday, and I'm preparing for that. They say the average will be around a 50%. I'm kind of nervous about it because I'm afraid I'm just going to freak out when I realize that all my studying hasn't prepared me for the exam. I'm studying all my old homeworks, but I'm not sure if that's enough. I understand the basic theory and the theoretical stuff and then the application stuff, but I don't know how I'll do when I have to combine the two on the quiz. I did okay on the homeworks, but I'm not sure how the theory we've learned applies to the homework. I'll be consumed by this class for this entire semester. It's almost as painful as the recruiting process (which I'll rant about in another post).
Besides physics, this weekend was very relaxing. I went home on Thursday afternoon and came back to Austin on Sunday noon. The weekend was by far too short. It was nice being home. I jogged along the lake in my neighborhood on Friday which is always relaxing. There's something about water that's calming, even if you're just running beside it. Other than that, I went to Houston Chinatown with my parents, got a haircut, did a lot of research for my professor, and caught up on sleep. I was very unexcited to return back to Austin because of the work waiting for me this week.
Wish me luck with the recruiting process and on my physics test!
No comments:
Post a Comment