Saturday, February 28, 2009

I wake up every evening, with a big smile on my face

Music: Gives You Hell- The All-American Rejects
Mood: Relaxed

So: the physics test was a bust. It was 4 questions long, and each question had like 10 parts.. so I didn't finish. I mean, the stuff I knew, I knew; and the stuff I didn't, well, I had no choice but to leave blank. We'll see how I do... going into the test, I know that they expect the average to be about 50%, and if you can get 50% right, you're in a good spot. I think the purposely make it difficult to see what basic knowledge you have and then what higher-level knowledge you might have too.

On top of that, I have another problem-set to work on due next Thursday. I'm just ready for physics to end, but it never does. One thing I can hope for is to do well on this past test and the next test so that I don't have to take the final. Physics is my ONLY final this semester, so it'll be nice to not have any finals!

So far, this weekend has been fairly relaxing. I went to the McCombs Executive Summit today where I learned about innovation and sustainability from several top executives at an automotive company, 2 pharmaceutical companies, an oil company, and several venture capital firms. Though it was really early, I enjoyed the event a lot!

On Monday, I have a quiz in FIN 367 and a test in my FAP class. I really should learn the names of my courses, because I don't even know what they're called. Haha. I also have 2 interviews coming up this week on Wednesday and Thursday. I really hope at least one of these turns into an offer because I'm desparate now.

Ok, well, I better get going. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

angelspinenvy said...

Good luck on the interviews my love! I really like that All-American Rejects song, but I'm afraid I'll get really tired of it really quickly due to radio overplaying. Glad you're feeling relaxed = )